Learning music with Alejandro
Education is one of my biggest interests. I think to receive a good education is crucial for the future (especially if you are young). Music education can give you and your children a very important skills useful for your life, here a short list of my favourite ones:
- Body-mind balance.
- Logic and mathematic skills.
- Musicality and expression.
- Better integration and understanding of Rhythm.
- Learning an efficient study workflow, which you can use in every field of your life.
- Overcoming challenges.
These are some my favourites, but there are many more. However, the main one is ENJOYMENT. We learn music, we listen, we play, we sing, we make music… because it makes us enjoy. It inspire us. It motivates us.
About me, I have a very wide experience teaching piano and music theory, with pupils of all ages (from 5 to 50), and I can just say that I try to make my lessons as funniest as possible, because I believe that no one wants to learn something that is boring. But it does not mean that it mustn’t be serious.
“Learning must be hard but interesting”
- Jazz / Pop
- Accompaniment, Arrangements and Improvisation.
- Music Composition
- Jazz Theory and Arrangements
- Songwriting and Pop arrangements
- Music Theory and History of music composition techniques
- Harmony and Counterpoint
- Music Analysis
- Ear Training / Jazz Ear Training
- Contemporary Music: History, Notation and Techniques
- Instrumentation and Orchestration
- Electroacoustic Music
- Film scoring
- Music Production
- Music Informatics. (Notation Programs, Audio Editors)
- Acoustics and Sound Synthesis
- History of the Interpretation and Technique of the Piano
- History of the Piano and its Literature
- Music Sociology
- Writing academic Texts. How to prepare Presentations
1 hour – 30 €
30 min – 20 €
Every extra hour will be –10€ reduced.
2 h -> 50€ / 3 h -> 70€
*IN YOUR HOME: A charge of 5-10 € extra will be applied for the traveling time.*